McAfee also produces an enterprise-level product named VirusScan Enterprise: McAfee has designed this for use on larger networks designed to make management of antivirus software on multiple computers easier. Unlike the home-user edition, the Enterprise edition consists of a client application for networked computers, and a server application, which the system installs updates and configures settings for all client programs. Clients can be controlled using the included ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO), which is a unified console that can control VirusScan and other McAfee products. Here you can learn Download, Activate and uninstall your mcafee product key via www.mcafee.com/activate. If facing any issue read the blog mcafee activate with activation code and help yourself with the procedure.
How To install McAfee?
f you are going to install McAfee antivirus or any other McAfee Security products then you should use the official installer tool provided by McAfee.
This article describes how to install McAfee LiveSafe mcafee activate , which provides protection for your PC, Mac, and mobile devices following are the steps:
- Open your web browser and go to http://home.mcafee.com from the additional Mac or PC you are installing on.
- Click My Account, Sign in.
- Type your email address and password, and click Log In.
- If you do not have a McAfee account, select Are you a new user?
- Register Now, follow the prompts to create your McAfee account, and click Log In.
- If you want the website to remember your user name in the future, select Remember Me.
- Click My Account.
- Select the correct LiveSafe product subscription, and then click Download.
- Read the End User License Agreement (EULA) and click I Agree to accept the terms and continue to the download and installation.
Follow the instructions to install and configure your McAfee software.